Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Project

okok.... better explain nicely before i get criticise..... lol....

everyone knows i've never been a fan of heavy edited photos..... most of my photos are barely edited.... besides some where i want to show off my nx2's power.... lol.... (nx2 is the software i use for editing btw, i dont hv photoshop on my comp...)

this is a project my dad ask me to do for his company.... its for nation wide civil engineer exhibition thingy... 13 companies in malaysia chosen to show some of the projects they did...my dad's company was one of them....

so he said sth like 'magazine-like' photos....(cos its for exhibition) so.... the day i test shot.... sky was a wee bit too grey.... so i improvised.....

okok.... i admit.... i might hv over do it a lil........ >.<






ps. this is not wat im handing in.... dont worry... these are just test shots....
lol

No comments:

Twitter

Followers