Friday, April 15, 2011

My Easter Holiday 1- Editing Experimenting


for those who know my photography taste knows that i dont like to edit pics.....

1. i'm lazy
2. i have a 'relatively' good cam and lens. which gives me a 'relatively' good raw photo.
3. i dont know how to edit =( haha

well... mostly 1. and 3.

anyways, since looking at some of my friends pics lately... and looking at mine... i feel tht my pics are kinda boring.... so decided to try some fancy editing....

to be honest.... i still prefer non-edit pics.... but oh well.... always good to try something new once a while.




these two pics below is something i would post in the past... a non-fancy-editing pic......




and below, my "EXPERIMENT"








credits to sarah



credits to sarah


credits to sarah







No comments:

Twitter

Followers